Amazon Teacher Must Haves

 Teaching is sometimes overwhelming but i have made a list of teacher must haves that can be added to your Amazon wishlist and delivered to you!


Pencil Sharpener

In my 11 years teaching, I have gone through a whole bunch of pencil sharpeners. This is the ONE! 




Crayon Sharpener

It took me 11 years to get this one and I REGRET not getting it any sooner. This one was gifted by one of my students and it works wonders! Teaching Kindergarten, I obviously don't let my little sharpen by themselves but after the newness wore off, students are good about asking to get their crayons sharpened only when they need it. 



Sterilite Paper Organzier

Without these my school life would be a mess! I like to make copies a week ahead and put them in the days that I will be using. If parents tell me that their child will be absent and want work for the day, I can just go to my handy dandy organizer and grab a copy or copies! 


These are just a few things that I recommend being at your top of the list of teacher MUST HAVES! Stay tuned for the next list! 

💖Stacey 


Comments

Popular Posts